Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Go down

Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Dealer on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:21 pm

"Correct."luckily, this crew had just partaken in the escort mission, so all their gear was assembled for the trip. Zeff has a short few sentence conversation with one of Left For Dead's men and his daughter before they head out onto the long and dusty road towards their objective.

Zeff is not kidding about driving fast and being an expert at it and luckily it's mostly a straight shot so he can gun it fast.

"Okay, someone ride shotgun and start communicating with the other team via text."

He hands the phone over to the others, whoever will take it really.

A text appears

Shavon wrote:"A van arrived with logos for a Roofing Company. But these guys clearly aren't roofers. They have pulled out some kind of inspection equipment and are in the heart of the caern. I hear motorized equipment which sounds like a weed-whacker. I don't have a visual on it. I don't know what they are doing, but this isn't normal."
avatar
Dealer
Admin

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Sandy on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:20 pm

"Weedwacker??" she repeats, trying to figure it out

"If they attack with chemicals, I have defenses against that."
avatar
Sandy

Posts : 165
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Dealer on Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:48 am

Shavon wrote:"We have vehicles prepared to evacuate the kin, if you can clear the road from any hostiles, we can escape. At the moment, we are surrounded and would just be gunned down. We can see one van clearly.

We know they have one kin hostage. We don't know her fate. They were armed with tranq guns and regular guns."  

That was the last message, now they are getting close enough that they have to stop and put on armor.

Zeff: "Okay, we have to neutralize the van in question. "
avatar
Dealer
Admin

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Robin Wheelock on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Robin would take the phone since no one else has thus far. With her rifle between her legs, she looks to Sandy then reads out the text for everyone.
avatar
Robin Wheelock

Posts : 54
Join date : 2018-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Sandy on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:10 pm

(I feel I  missed something here))

"If it's tranq guns, that's even more reason for me to go in. Are we sneaking in by foot or blazing in by car?"
avatar
Sandy

Posts : 165
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Dealer on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Zeff looks at the terrain coming up.

"I like the idea of a ground team actually. There's a lot of rocky terrain and easy places to hide, and I can create a distraction with the vehicle.

I know some of you are great at stealth. You all ready to do this?"
avatar
Dealer
Admin

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Ilya on Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:22 pm

Ilya dons his armor and tac vest. He inserts he extra mags and removes his heavily modified AR-15 from its bag. He inserts a magazine and chambers the first round. Safety on. He looks to the rest of the group-

"I'm ready to go. Should we assign duties, so that were not climbing all over each other. Some of us take out the vehicle, some position themselves as fire support, and some go and get our people?"

he looks to Zeff-
avatar
Ilya

Posts : 58
Join date : 2018-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Dealer on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:00 pm

"I'll drive as a distraction. Our second driver will drive up to get the people out.

"Sandy, Chu'mana, Ilya and Robin. You are the ground crew taking out their vehicles, hostiles as they appear focusing on those in the way of the second driver.

Sandy and Chu'mana sneak into position and get the first strike. Robin, stay positioned on that mountain for cover-fire. Ilya, take out the vehicles."
avatar
Dealer
Admin

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Sandy on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:05 pm

"Okay, I'm going forward now as silently as I can. I have all of your phone numbers, I can text before opening fire."

Sandy straps the last part of her armor on and heads out to hide behind the rocks to get closer.

((Actions submitted! Wish me luck! I'm for sure spending a willpower))
avatar
Sandy

Posts : 165
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Ilya on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:07 pm

"Roger that".

Ilya waits until the vehicle slows before jumping out.  Once he is given the signal from Sandy, He will focus his attention on the vehicles mentioned before and will fire into them as he moves towards cover.  He will focus his fire on the engine compartments as well as the tire
avatar
Ilya

Posts : 58
Join date : 2018-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Dealer on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:20 pm

((Sandy and Chu-mana sneak up easily and expertly. -over 4 successes each))

Sandy and Chu'mana have snuck to be a little more than 20 yards of the target, as close as they can get while still being behind cover. We will say Ilya is 120 away.

((Robin, do you want to do anything before they get their surprise round? ))
avatar
Dealer
Admin

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Dealer on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:06 pm

((Surprise round))

There were three targets. Two hand weapons, one had a some kind of monitoring device that made a loud humming sound like a weed wacker.



Armed with tranquiler darts, tazers and pistols. They had matching suits and a Security hat though it was hard to tell if they had any official function, likely not from the way they seemed to want this job done as soon as possible.

Chu'mana armed with a bow and arrow strikes first without a loud bang of a fire-arm, that is the main advantage of a bow and arrow. Over the loud hum, you can't even hear the twang of the string. You don't even hear the gasping and surprised sound as steel pierces into and through the left shoulder. His arm goes still and he yells "Da... hey.." inarticulate words sputter and he raises his dart gun toward the direction of the arrow, blood is starting to trickle from the wound in the direction of the hand.
The other two still detect nothing.

When Sandy's bullet rings out a second and a half later there is no silencer or any way to keep the surprise. The obfuscation is shattered as the bang rings throughout the mountain, echoing. Hers hits just below the belly button and makes him gasp then waive his gun in the direction of Sandy. Looking up to her and cursing in broken, pained words
" ..intrerder"
avatar
Dealer
Admin

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Dealer on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:08 pm

((Round 2))

Sandy and Cha'mana are 20 yards away.

Robin and Ilya are 120 yards away.

There's sure to be back up from the security force any time now. 2 holding weapons are injured, 1 with a weapon on his side and a device in hand is uninjured.

Zeff's car can be heard from a distance.

Security #1 is hit with an arrow but is still ready to fire back
Security #2 has a bullet wound but is still ready to fire back
Security #3 has to draw his weapon and is unharmed.

((Submit actions for round 2))
avatar
Dealer
Admin

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Sandy on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:26 pm

"I'm your intruder, right here."
She's loud, trying to gain their attention as she walks foward to shoot near point blank at them.


((Actions submitted))
avatar
Sandy

Posts : 165
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Dealer on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:03 pm

Robin and Ilya use heavy artillery to open fire at an unoccupied enemy vehicle. Several solid shots pierce it's tires and puncture it's windshields making it a hazard to drive.

Sandy and Chu'mana are quicker on the draw than their enemies, Chu'mana sends a second arrow this one hits directly the head of the security guard, piercing the bone in between the eye socket and nostrils. The security guard stops his breath almost instantly and slumps to the floor.

Sandy's bullet hits square in the throat, the security guard grasps at the throat as his hands get covered in the gush of blood.

The third guard just gives up, throwing his weapon to the ground rather than suffer a similar fate. He looks unconvinced that he will be spared after such a gruesome showing, but knows the slim change of their mercy is his only way out.

Security #1 is dying after being hit twice by Chu'mana
Security #2 is dying after being hit twice by Sandy
Security #3 drew his weapon, then threw it to the ground, seeing he is out matched.
One vehicle taken out.

They hear the sounds of confusion and alert as the other security forces figure out where the attacks are coming from. Luckily, most are still focused on Zeff for the time being.

They quickly head towards the barn where the other kinfolk where hiding.

As they do, one kinfolk who's pure breed is distinct is brave enough to approach with her hands up.
"Thank Gaia you are here. Is it safe yet? Should we star piling into cars?"

It is safe for the time being, but they will have to move quickly before more are spotted.
avatar
Dealer
Admin

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Sandy on Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:52 pm

"Do you have cars nearby? If so, yes. Get the hell out of here while we cover you. Most of them are chasing our car."

Sandy looks for more enemies, trying to secure a path for the kinfolk. Meanwhile her gun is trained on the one last enemy, looking to Chu'mana to see if they should take care of him.
avatar
Sandy

Posts : 165
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Ilya on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:17 pm

Ilya will keep a close watch and offer cover fire for the incoming kinfolk should trouble show its face-
avatar
Ilya

Posts : 58
Join date : 2018-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Dealer on Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:37 pm

(Round 3ish)

((So, basically you guys have rolled so well that I'm going to sum this up a bit))


A truck was in the large barn the kinfolk were hiding in, with the signal that they should get out now, they start packing in the flat bed of the truck. Some were laying on the floor, tossing out the painting supplies quickly to make room for more people. They manage to cram in 4 seated in the vehicle and 10 in the large bed of the truck. A second car and the Hummer manned by the Dead Mountain security force were enough to carry the other 8.

Sandy handcuffs the one suited enemy who was still alive.

A ground crew of 4 suited enemies was headed their way, but Ilya spots them and fires upon them, clipping one in the leg and causing them to fall back.

They see a slavic woman (pure breed 1) restrained on a bench and unguarded. Chu'mana disappears to pick her up in the three minuets it takes the others to pour into the car.

They can get out with only taking desperate shots from the enemies forced into sub-optimal positions.
It's clear the enemy is waiting to re-group and have over 15 soldiers in full force.

Chu'mana "We are leaving now, right? We can't stay and fight this."
avatar
Dealer
Admin

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Ilya on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:46 pm

"I hate leaving the enemy behind me. But we have accomplished our mission. Your call boss." Ilya states calmly as he loads another magazine into his weapon
avatar
Ilya

Posts : 58
Join date : 2018-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Sandy on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:26 pm

"Is this all of you?" she double checks with whatever kinfolk looks like they might be in charge. She includes the tied up kinfolk in the count and looks to make sure that one is secure.

All the time, her eyes are on the one enemy they have.

In spanish "And we get information out of this one." she probably should have figured out if any of her team speaks spanish before the mission started.
avatar
Sandy

Posts : 165
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Dealer on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:35 pm

((Okay, we can mostly wrap up this scene then. They rescue the kin and head back))

The Newberry group says that's everyone secure that was in the caern at the time. They have sent word out to the kin in the surrounding area to retreat and meet at Dead Mountain.

They easily restrain the one security suit who is silent.

As for the kin they rescued, she looks like she's in bad shape. She is pasty white, coughing and not responding verbally. She needs medical attention. Ilya and Sandy notice she has a puncture wound on the side of her neck.

((I'll make a medical thread for the woman
I'll make an interrogation thread for the suit))
avatar
Dealer
Admin

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbery Mountain (Combat team)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum