Dead Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waking up (kit, others)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Waking up (kit, others) - Page 2 Empty Re: Waking up (kit, others)

Post by Kit Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Emotions played across Kit’s face. Confusion and irritation at not understanding what Sandy was talking about. Everything was new and confusing.

She nodded along with Sandy’s words at first, but the more she went on, the nod quickly changed to a shaking no. ”I don’t know those nam-“ Snapping her eyes shut against the world spinning sideways, one hand steadied herself while the other went to her forehead. Sudden head movements were not a good idea at the moment.

Sent from Topic'it App
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:57 pm

"Woah, easy there it's ok. Just... know that some bad things happened in teh world and those who defend the world are elsewhere fighting. We are the home front so to speak"
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:32 am

Sandy nods at her explanation. "Yes, to simplify it: here is safe. We are the good guys, but he have to hide. Not from everyone, we can contact your family when you remember who they are."
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:51 pm

"Who are we hiding from? Are there others on our side? Where are they?" Kit opened an eye to test the world. So full of questions, she wasn't sure if she would retain them all. At least for now the basics would do. Regardless of memory loss, if she was able to help in some way Kit would find it.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:58 pm

"We are hiding from the Wyrm. Evil things that corrupt people. Bad people, bad spirits. Bad... things. There are many others like us and more arriving. Also the home front, the front line soldiers, they are far away, fighting. WE will take you to where the others are, as soon as you feel up to it. There are likely folks there you should talk to... Who may help. But... do you know... does it sound familiar if i talk about monsters? About men who turn to animal and back? Who fight the monsters?" She figured if this kid was not kin, she could blame it all on big-foot stories
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:21 am

"The wyrm wants to destroy the world. And to recruit others to destroy the world by corrupting them to the dark side. Bad guys, very bad guys." she gives Kit some more water, making sure she is comfortable.

"I know, sounds crazy."
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:31 pm

Kit nodded slowly, this time the world didn't spin. "I fell like I have heard of those... things before... it is only a feeling though." Taking the water, she sipped it while listen more. What the two spoke about now just felt like it was something she did know. But the feeling was hallow as it did not stir any memories. "So they are bad... We are good... What can I do? I think I am ok... for now. We can-" She stopped to look at herself, still dirty for the most part. Whatever the two had cleaned off was about the only thing clean about her. "Maybe I'll take that shower first, then we can go."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:53 pm

"We are hardly perfect, but we are the ones protecting earth and they are the ones trying to destroy it. So picking sides is pretty simple. 

We can be shady but mostly that's because the world isn't ready for us. Like the X-Men . "
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:50 pm

"Shower sounds like a good idea. Andbteah.... it's a mess out there but we are workin on it..."
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:53 pm

(bump Kit)
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:16 pm

(Meep sorry)

Kit nodded slowly. “What can I do to help? I think I used to be good at... something. Looking down at herself, trying to make some sense of what she used to do.

Sent from Topic'it App
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum