Dead Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waking up (kit, others)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Waking up (kit, others) Empty Waking up (kit, others)

Post by Sandy Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:24 pm

They still didn't know exactly who the kid was, but there she was. Rescued and lying on the bunk bed in the main living area. Second hand furniture. Metal walls and the sense she might be underground.

"I think she might be waking up."
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Waking up (kit, others) Empty Re: Waking up (kit, others)

Post by Kit Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:28 pm

At first, all of existence was warmth, darkness. The sensation of floating amidst the void. Then the pain came, piercing the abyss of the warm darkness that enveloped all senses. Light and sounds filtered in, dragging her away from the depths.

The woman laying in the bunk stirred, covers shifted to reveal one eye half lidded peering over the rolled edge of the blanket.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Erin was there, having already checked vitals and made sure the young woman was breathing, living, had a pulse and was not in any immediate danger of sudden death.

She had rubbed a strong smelling leaf between her fingers and placed it briefly under hte girl's nose, expecting the strong scent to have some bit of effect, nodding and putting hte leaf in her pocket when their patient stirred.

"Good. She got banged up hard i am a bit worried about a concussion..."
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:53 pm

Sandy crosses over to hand the young woman a canteen of water.
"Do you know where you last were?
And what year it is?"
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:41 am

The smell of the leaf wretched her from the haze of slumber. Jerking her head away from the smell, the world spun, causing more pain. Rolling over to support herself on her elbow, she reached for the water. Something in her kept her from downing the whole thing at once, never a good idea when dehydrated.

Once she could feel like she could speak again, the woman tested her voice. “What?....Who?” Instinctively rubbing her throat as if to sooth away the course sounds, fingers finding a small pendant of a fox*. Save her the condition she was in, she was fair of face with long dark hair with a sense about her that the others may pick up on. (Purebred 2)

* Waking up (kit, others) 41a20fgk7bL._SY300_
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:59 am

"You are safe" she smiled softly at the girl. "Look at me a second, can you focus?" She was looking at the girls eyes seeing if they track.
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:13 pm

"Yeah.. well, mostly safe. There's a few troubling events you should know about. But let's work on where you are first.

You are on the Arizona California border. Do you remember which state you were in last?"
even Nevada is a few minute drive, but it seemed like a good orientation question.
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:16 am

Her eyes shifted between the two till the woman in the white coat asked her to focus.

”Trouble?... Which state I was in last?” Her brows knit as she filtered through her memories. After a long pause, she replied with uncertainty in her voice. ”No. What I can remember is... the feeling of falling... Then waking up here.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:28 pm

"Hm" Erin said, watching her and watching her pupils and her focus. "Hm" she looked slightly worried "What's your name kiddo?"
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:33 pm

"Yeah Kid, lets start with the name. Take yer time." she makes sure Kit is sitting up properly when she takes the drink, the ways she's downing it, she could easily choke, especially if she forgets to sit up all the way.

Once she has the drink she needs, Sandy gets up to the kitchen, looking for a snack she could eat.
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:49 pm

”My name?...” Sitting up with aid, her eyes cast down staring at her hand playing with the necklace. The more she thought about it, the more it hurt. After some silence she finally spoke again, distress evident in her voice. ”I don’t know...”

Sent from Topic'it App
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:09 pm

"That's ok. Really. Sometimes when you hit your head hard, memory is complicated. It'll come back in its own time." she took a seat on the edge of the cot "We can look for ID or see where you may have gone missing from in a bit. You've got some cuts and scrapes and the slight concussion i believe, so rest, fluids, and food are the way to go. And as soon as you are up to it, a shower, to clean those cuts out. I dont want to use meds on you but good old soap and water will do wonders." she glanced towards where Sandy had gone "Once you have a bit in your stomach, there are some herbs i'd like to put in your tea just to make you heal up all good and quick, alright?"
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:58 am

Sasha comes back with a green mushy substance that came from an mre like pack. "Here,
This is easy to eat and has a good balance of all your macro and micro nutrients."  
she didn't say what if was made of or if it tastes great.

If she eats it, it tastes ... satisfying. Not amazing. Kind of like your favorite oatmeal.
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:28 pm

The woman with no name slowly nodded to the Dr’s words. They made sense, it would come back... maybe. ”I will. In a while..... It is uncomfortable to...” Her eyes cast down again to the necklace, her next few words were softer. ” Not even have a name...” Taking the offered food, she gave it attentive taste. It was... something. Reluctant to eat it, it wasn’t that she hated it just that it was not appealing in appearance, she ate while the others were there.

Amount her things, not much to begin with, was an empty holster covered in desert dust. Her clothing was none descriptive as well, brand name labels, things that anyone in the area would wear if they were the outdoors type. A sturdy set of boots and a thick belt that had seen better days. The only jewelry she had was the fox necklace.

Sent from Topic'it App
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:30 pm

Erin watched her eat and looked through the things. "No id hm. Well, lets call you something... Is that a fox? Maybe something about that, it is distinctive..."
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:48 pm

Sandy does a quick google and reads off some brain storm ideas "You want that? Fox... vulpes... foxy, Huli Jing?.... that means fox in Chinese. Do you speak Chinese? Are you Chinese? I'm sorry, it's hard to tell sometimes. But do you just want 'fox' in another language?"
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:21 pm

”That means... Fox?” Her quizzical tone suggested that she couldn’t understand any of the words. Canting her head to the side as she thought, ignoring the food for now, she pulled at the whispers of knowledge that managed to be retained. Interestingly enough, they were all about the fox. ”...I know there are... Kit Foxes and here.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Sandy blinks in surprise "You don't know if you are Japanese or Chinese, but you know that???" she was puzzled for a moment before softening her tone for her guest. "Well, if you remember that, it sounds important. Good idea to follow that."
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:30 pm

"Huh... Well, how about Kit fox then? First and last name in one go..."
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Kit nodded. ”...Kit... Yes, I can work with that. I do have the feeling that they are close to me. But I don’t know why.” A smile crept onto her face for the first time after losing everything. Looking between the two she added. ”Thank you for helping me. Is there anything I can do to help you? ... I don’t have.... anything. But I can help in someway.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:31 pm

"You need to stay safe and listen carefully to what is going on. Because you woke up pretty much in the middle of world war three.

You are safe right now in this bunker, and we probably should get into the details once you recover more, but you really have to take this seriously. Even the parts that are going to sound a little nuts. Okay?"
and this was her trying to soften the blow.
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Erin had absolutely no way to tell if the girl was kin or not so she let Sandy lead that one. "We will find you a place to stay.... preferably somewhere I can heck up on you because of the concussion..."
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:29 pm

"World war three?!" This was not something she was expecting. Really she wasn't expecting anything, just what could have sounded like a normal day. Swinging her legs so they were over the side of the bed, ready to get up as if the fighting was just outside, her right hand reflexively went down to her hip as if searching for something that was always there.

She was in a bunker, that looked stocked with enough supplies to last a while. For all she knew there could be a war raging outside and that could have been the reason why she had no memories. "What is going on?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandy Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:47 pm

"For starters, many many top business men including Exxon all committed suicide on the same day across the globe. China, Russia, here ... Kazakstan." a weird addition she's still trying to puzzle out as the others are huge players on the international scene. "It turns out, they were ..um... in a cult lets say. You know Jonestown or the Manson family? This is as if many of the richest one percent all did that. In the same day as a self sacrifice to Satan." she waits to see if Kit follows, because that's just the tip "Makes all those Illuminate conspiracies seems sane, doesn't it?"
Sandy
Sandy

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:07 am

"Hmm... i am not sure i knew about Kazahstan but that... oddly makes sense..." she said almost to herself, but her eyes were watching Kit
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum