Dead Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie)

Post by Charlie Notaras Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Charlie laughs a little and puts her cup of tea down. "I'm fond of the ocean more than just rivers, but I suppose I could drown someone in the Colorado." She seems to be really thinking about it. Hard. The she flits back to Hok'ee.

"We do." She says with a nod. "We grow peyote together, though I'm better at it than him, but don't tell him."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie)

Post by Sasha Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:16 pm

She smiles "My spirit of choice is The Lady.  She does also lure men, but she does not drown them she just takes their fortunes. " she's curious if she will understand who The Lady was, but there was a reason Sasha had to speak in a certain fashion  "Or, sometimes she makes them rich beyond their imagination. Which is part of the allure.

Peyote, is it true it helps with self discovery?."

Last edited by Sasha on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:58 pm

"Mmm look at the things we have in common." She says with a sly grin. "Greed and Lust are wonderful motivators for men. You can get them to do what ever you want." Charlie sips her tea and nods.

"That it does, you never tried it?"
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:01 pm

Sasha returns with a sly and coy smile "I'm from Vegas. Not sure if you've heard of our reputation, but we have plenty of both greed and lust. Plenty of show-girls there, which I keep an eye on." she gives a deep sigh "You know how we were saying men have many bad apples among them? Well, with all that greed and lust, Vegas has it's fair share of the rotten apples. Orchards full really."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:12 pm

"I've never been. Was told it's full of terrible things." She waves it off, that whole ideal, but it stayed with her. Big cities were bad, she'd never shake that. "I presume I wouldn't like it there."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:35 pm

"No, I had a love-hate relationship with the city, but I imagine you would just absolutely  hate it. We do seem to have much in common, but... " She quirks her head to examine Charlie, making sure to smile so she knows the examination does not lead to I'll thoughts. Quite the opposite. 

"Still just different enough to make it interesting. Do let me know if I can assist you in sisterhood duties ."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:17 pm

"I've seen pictures of it. Bright lights. Probably loud noises and too many people for my taste." She shrugs her shoulders.

"You'll be the first I come to should we have something to do, or talk about. Promise." She drops a wink and takes a sip of tea.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:05 pm

Sasha gives an encouraging grin as she's glad the feral fury was picking up on some of the human mannerisms like winking. "Very loud noises, neon lights trying to outshine each other at night,  large crowds.... It's not everyone's cup of tea.  It's not most garous cup of tea. But it is hard to deny it's cultural impact."

She rolls her neck to let go some of the tension, the smell of herbs making her calm and comfortable. "Hmmm.. I have not lived in a nature sept for years. I will have to get used to it. Um... if it is not too much trouble would you be willing to show me a few tricks? I am afraid I am quite lost in a mountain desert."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:35 am

"Maybe a few Gnawers and Glass Walkers would love it." She muses, though she focuses on Sasha after that. "I can teach you how to live here, and how to survive if that's what you are asking."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:38 am

Her hands were already close together around the cup and she connects them the rest of the way to subtly almost look begging. It's how you acted to a garou when asking a favor, slumping the shoulders and widening the eyes. "Yes please, I would very much like that. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with in trade. I could teach you about the city but.. I don't even know if that is something you would need."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:52 am

She looked Sasha over like any predator would. It's obvious this one was just thinking to herself. Her head tilts some and she seems to come to an agreement with something in her head. She gestures to Sasha in general. "You can show me how to dress like you, and how to act."

It seemed a tough enough trade given how long it took Charlie to get where she was now, why not improve?
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:01 pm

She has become used to these types of predatory gazes, though usually not from fellow kin. She allows herself to be inspected without challenge. "Certainly."  She comes to the agreement easily as she was thinking along a similar vein. 
Now it was Sasha's turn to examine Charlie , making sure not to make it look like a challenge by making her approval be known with a shy smile.

"I looove the look you have going for you, very hot. But yes I can help you feel comfortable in other styles."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:11 pm

She raises a brow when the woman calls her hot, there's a look as if she didn't understand the concept at all. It was just an odd want to look pretty, every girl felt it, Charlie just never understood it as she never got a chance to be a teenage girl, or really a girl at all.

"It would be nice. A challenge for you I suppose." She takes another sip of her tea. "Fun? I think it would be fun."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:49 pm

"Hot means attractive." she tries for a disarming and fun tone and manner, then agrees with a sip of tea "I find learning new things fun and hopefully it will be. We will find a style that works for you, first step is to get your measurements so I can make sure it fits right." she says after considering, then checks her purse to make sure she has a paper tape measure.
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:37 am

"Oh." She says softly.

At the mention of her measurements she put her cup down. "Do you want to measure me now? I don't mind if you do."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:18 pm

She chuckles and looks down to the 'decor', then carefully sets down the tea and stands.

"Sure, we can do it now. It only takes a moment, the tea won't even get cold." she straightens out her arms and motions for Charlie to do the same so she can get those measurements first. "Maybe I will show you some pictures of styles and you can tell me which one you like the best."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:51 pm

Charlie mimes Sasha, holding her arms out for the woman as she watches her like a hawk. "I like earth tones." She admits. "With splashes of blue and greens. Bright colors aren't really my thing. Should I keep my clothes on for this?" She had slightly muscular arms, and the flowing skirt and crochet top showed her build, curvy with a small waist, nice hip ratio. She was solid muscle under those tattoos.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:46 pm

Sasha covers her mouth, suppressing a cough and blush. Recovering quickly and smoothly "Oh .. excuse me. Still getting used to the desert air. ...
Clothes can stay on. It will make everything less awkward when I measure the inseam. ... or is it not awkward for you at all? I suppose clothing modesty is a part of human culture you didn't learn?." She says with no judgment as she measured the arms and jobs the numbers down.
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Her brows arch at her reaction, and she seems genuinely confused at the reaction. "I know that in most instances people like to keep their clothes on and most feel shame about being stripped of clothing. I was never taught that no. Not until recently. I have no real attachment to clothing. It goes on when people don't want to look at me. It comes off when others want to be intimate."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:54 pm

Sasha motions for Charlie to stand so she can do her waist and bust next.  "In that case, I guess the next part would be easier without your skirt on. If neither of us are embarrassed ." Measuring inside her skirt would be just as awkward anyways. Is there a not awkward way to take an inseam measure?
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:05 am

She didn't seem to mind. Slowly she stepped back once Sasha was done measuring her arms. Charlie pulled her skirt off, letting it pile on the floor and kicking it aside. Thankfully for Sasha, Charlie isn't naked. Girl knows to wear underwear. Her legs, much like her chest, arms and torso are covered in colorful tattoos. "Measure away." She says lowly.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:28 am

Sasha takes a deep breath and does her best to think of the least sexy thing she can: settling on an Al Gore speech she heard live. That will give her the composure to kneel down and put her hands where they have to be. When she kneels, she delicately folds the edge of her dress and balances expertly on the tips of her feet,  managing go not to have her dress touch the floor as she works.

She brings the tape from the edge of her underwear to the bottom of her feet. The tattoos are a welcomed distraction from the well toned flesh. "Hmmm... very enviable measurements.  Girls would kill for that." Hoping to achieve a tone that will lighten the mood.

Then quickly "That's just an expression!"
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:40 am

Charlie watched Sasha carefully, watching where her fingers went, where the tape was measuring. Her brow raises curiously at Sasha's compliment and then she exhales through her nose. "I am a shape..we are all shapes we should love our shapes." She laughs a little at herself.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:53 am

Sasha looks up to Charlie with a sly grin "I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately society tries to set bullshit standards. And the ones for women are much higher than they are for men. I wish it weren't true." She takes another look and memorized the number saying it out loud.

"Some shapes are considered ideal. I know, attraction should be highly personal and subjective. It's a corruption for it to be the way it currently is. Which is a damn shame."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:36 pm

"I try to ignore that, but I know most women can't. It's hard. Teaching them the opposite is also difficult." Charlie frowns a little and shrugs her shoulders.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next