Dead Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie) Empty Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie)

Post by Sasha Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:56 pm

Still looking out of place in her Christian Dior silk black dress (hey at least she changed from heels to flats), Sasha came looking for a fellow tribeswoman. It seemed appropriate to pay her respect.

"Hello? I hope I am not bothering you. " she wasn't sure if you knock on a hovel.  Calling out seemed safe.

Last edited by Sasha on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie) Empty Re: Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie)

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:05 pm

The hovel was an odd mix of wood and stone and brick like mud, the strangest thing about it was how plant life just grew over everything amid the desert landscape. Now there was movement inside the home after Sasha called. Charlie putting things down and moving to the door. Slowly she opened it and peeked out before opening the door and stepping out. There she was, smelling of the sea, looking like she had rolled in the dirt and just let it cake on her. Her nostrils flared as she took in the woman in the fancy dress.

"Not bothering me." She speaks as if she hadn't used her voice in a long time. "Do you need help? Are you lost? Should I feed you?"
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie) Empty Re: Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie)

Post by Sasha Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Sasha was surprised by the appearance, the words and the smell none of which she was entirely expecting, a pleasant surprise judging by Sasha's reaction. She's not even sure where the nearest body of water was that would create such a smell and Sasha was the observant type that would notice such things. She couldn't help but give her frame a second look and her scent a second sniff -taking in how it mixed and contrasted with her jasmine perfume.

"Not lost, not hungry. No, but thank you!
I was looking for my tribe, I heard there were many of us here, and that ... there was one here I should meet?"
 she added as a question, making sure she's in the right place.
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:32 pm

It takes Charlie a moment to note the woman's breeding, and then a closed mouth smile forms on her lips. Charlie opens the door wider for Sasha to enter, gesturing awkwardly with her hand as well.

"That would be me. Charlie Notaras. Black Fury kin. Come inside." Her tone was pleasant and welcoming though her body language spoke more of an animal than a person given the intensity of how she stared at Sasha.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:59 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Charlie. Sasha Viale, black fury kinfolk, part of the Las Vegas sisterhood. Or.. was of that sept I suppose." the gravity of her sept dying out still clearly hadn't registered nor had she found the words to accurately describe it.

Quick to change the subject, she looks around the hovel wide eye (the one visible, the other hidden in her bangs). "Oh my, this is a gorgeous place you have." she notes the feral nature and is quick to acknowledge the territory as hers and give a compliment. Sometimes even kin get wrapped up in territory and dominance and she was playing it on the safe side, giving a friendly smile, subtle tilt of the head and flickering her gaze away from Charlie at an opportune time. "Thank you." she's good at pleasantries and is used to dealing with those with other strong suits.
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:26 pm

Charlie nods as Sasha explains who she is, the woman gave Sasha a sympathetic look when she reveals she was no longer of that sept. "I am sorry for the loss of your sept." Though how Charlie speaks makes it seem hollow, human words were hard still for the woman.

"Thank you." The living area, if you could call it that, was beautifully decorated with plant life and animal hide. A small table sat in the corner, near a fire place with a small fire going. There were a few seats, mostly made of wood, nothing seemed to be bought.

Charlie gestures to the plush hand crafted seats. "Do you want any tea?"
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:32 pm

"oooh tea. I would love some, thank you." she smiles trying to assure the other woman that she's doing a fine job at being human.

Then addressing the harder sept issue. "Ours just lost power. I hear some septs had it worse.  I couldn't imagine. Some were even... atfacked" she says the last part in a hushed whisper as if it were unimaginable.
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:41 pm

Charlie gave an uptick nod of her head in response to Sasha. She made her way into the open kitchen, not really leaving anyone's line of sight given just how much the floor plan of this place lacked any sort of closed off rooms.

Thankfully Charlie already had a pot going on the wood burning stove. She grabbed a two earthen ware cups and poured a sachet of tea into a small strained steeper. All of this was placed on a small tray and brought to Sasha. Honey and milk accompanied the cups of tea.

"It's a shame, but it's our duty to help those of you that need it." Charlie picked up her own glass and looked at it, then pointed. "Cactus flower tea. Good for you. I grew it myself."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 pm

Sasha nods "Maybe it's more fortified this way. With several septs kin helping to protect the land and people.

Not that I'm a fighter, but I am a good city scout."
the words just flow out because she's not sure what to say and silence would be uncomfortable.
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:18 pm

While Sasha spoke, Charlie poured some honey into her tea. Her brows raise as she looks toward the woman, and then there's a small smile, a slight flash of teeth. "We will be stronger the more of us come together. It's how a pack works. Defend the old and young. Keep our territory safe, we will thrive I have.." She pauses as if she was trying to think of the words.

"No doubts? Is that right?"

Either way she continues.

"We have fighters, no one should be expected to fight. What else are you good at?"
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:16 am

"There are certain spirits that..." she rubs her lips together as she chews over the exact phrasing .."I occasionally have the pleasure of knowing. If one HAD the favor of some spirits, one would be wise not to advertise.
For that is taking the favor for granted. And a sure way to lose it."
she looked to Charlie, judging if she she understood the distinction.

"To be honest,  usually I just keep my eyes on the entertainment scene and if I see something I report it to tribe."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:05 pm

"You can advertise them here." Charlie says. She understood what Sasha meant. "My father was half spirit, and thanks to some magic I am as well." Which explains a few things.

Charlie takes a sip of her tea. "We will need that here I suppose. With the.. herds of people coming in. I think you will do well here." Another small smile from the woman.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:47 pm

"Oh really?" Sasha looks over Chrlie again, making an impressed sound as she sips her tea, giving another impressed sound.

"I'm sure more resouces will be need to feed the extra mouths coming in.

What about you? Aside from being part spirit and making excellent tea? what do you do?"
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:31 pm

"I'm a herbalist. With Doctor Erin. She is more medically inclined, but we both work with plants. I tend to the peyote on sept, I make poultices and even herbal birth control since half this sept like to rut with one another." Not that she seemed to mind the latter.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:06 pm

"Peyote and birth control.... " her eyes light up "Okay, now that is useful. I might want either of those for the right occasion. "

At the mention of sept rutting "Oooh? I was wondering with all the tent sharing. Thought that might lead to... You know." she gives a blushing giggle
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:47 pm

"Just ask and I can get you either when you are ready." Charlie leans back in her chair and watches the other Fury kin a but of amusement on her face. "It happens when people are stuck together I assume. Less I imagine now that the true are gone, but.. it will still happen. Just be safe about it if you are into the men folk."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:51 am

"Sometimes. " she says absently and casually about men. It sounds like she has more desire for the tea right now, either high praise for the smell of tea of low praise for her past males. She gently blows to disperse the steam before taking another sip, making a pleased and relaxed 'mmmm' sound. Her well polished fingers hold the tea cup delicately to avoid the warmer parts.

"They aren't all bad. The patriarchy is terrible, but that's not the fault of every man."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:58 am

"I've heard plenty blame the acts of some on all." Charlie says in an offhanded way as she sips her tea. "Some are okay, you are right." It was nice to have someone around who agreed with her on a few things. Refreshing to say the least.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:16 pm

"Oh yes, I have even had many males that were very useful to the sisterhood and genuinely wanted better social equality." gracefully testing the heat of the cup with her finger as she muses it over.

"Do you know the Panther packs view on this subject? I did hear they were the beta pack, and that's good to see a strong presence of our kind here but it would be nice to know their views on the subject.
Or perhaps I should ask the male  kinfolk."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 pm

"Those are few and far between and I have found some strange men in my time outside where I belong. Most tend to stray from me. I'm intimidating I suppose." Charlie casually shrugs her shoulders as if she say she didn't care what other people thought of her.

"Never got a chance to ask. You should find one of the male kin and ask since I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:39 pm

"A little maybe." she says about intimidating "I'll just try to stay on your good side." she grins to show she's not afraid of her fellow tribeswoman. Shes just enjoying the beverage offered.

"and offering tea certainly helps."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:10 am

"Tea always lightens the mood." Charlie says with a grin. "I promise I won't eat you. I leave that for children."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Sasha blurts out a laugh which she suppresses with a hand over her mouth, but maybe not in the way the joke was intended. "Sorry, that just has a different meaning in...." she waves it off as if to say 'never mind' and sip more of her tea.

"I consider myself fortunate to be your tribeswoman then. And... not a child.
Do you know Hok'ee?"
it sounded like they were involved in similar spiritual matters, but then again traditional outdoors spirituality was foreign to the city gal.
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:19 am

"Kelpie's lure any one to the depths, we are just lucky I'm in a desert and no where near a body of water." At her question she nods her head. "I do."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:48 am

"It just seems you two would have a lot in common." she says about Hok'ee, because she's still puzzling out the Kelpie comment. "The Colorado River isn't big enough for Kelpies? ...  Mind you, I'm in no hurry to be drowned no matter how alluring they may be. And I'm sure they are." she puts her finger up as to emphasize she was clarifying the point and merely curious about that body of water.
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next