Dead Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Mallory (open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Team Mallory (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Mallory (open)

Post by Rebecca Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:01 am

Rebecca nods. "Teaming up sounds perfect. Great plan" she replied sincerely. Always good for someone to have your back
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Valentine Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:25 am

She nodded. "We can get together after this briefing and discuss strategy?"
Octavia Valentine
Octavia Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:32 am

Mallory
"If there is nothing further, I think we have enough to go off of right now. We should research in the ways Sasha and Harmony mentioned (Rebecca too if she has police friends); Octavia will analyze the information received. Sasha will make disguises and Octavia and Rebecca will prepare to go undercover.

Then we will meet back here in... oh... say four days time, that should be ample opportunity to research. Hard to plan too far from there as it will depend on the information gained."
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

https://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:03 am

She nodded to Octavia. "Sounds good "
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:34 pm

"I can do this easily. This sounds like an effective strategy and that everyone has tasks within their skills sets."
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:41 pm

((Moving forward a bit, as several players now have a lot more information. Let's just say they are re-grouping here and it is now a few days later. This way we can talk about what has been learned))

Jayson and Mallory come back to see how things have progressed.

Mallory starts "Well, I have heard quite a lot of progress and analysis! Would you like to say what you have discovered? Or would you like me to sum up?

This research will help us know who to pay more attention to."
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:08 pm

"I was able to get the administration password to their website. That linked to their email addresses and Facebook account as well as some IP addresses. 

Of note two are active at night and sleep approximately from six am until three pm .

It is hard to report all of the other information gathered in a timely manner ."
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Sasha returns in a new blue dress as she's getting ready for spring.

"I found much information,  but to sum up the most important bits, Lance is a scumbag and abusive. I know a stripper he used to visit. She says he freaks her out and she won't go near him anymore.

I think we should look at him. She said he becomes pale and violent at random times, like he's on drugs."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:33 pm

"Yeah, his name came up when I went through the police records. He has a prior for letting a minor have access to a fire arm and some history of domestic violence" She grimaces as she says that, really not liking the sound of this guy.

"There was a big incident between them and some of the Mohave. They were harassing tribal members with accusations of smuggling people in. Which, is kinda something the sept here is doing. They were just accusing the wrong group. So they are on to some things. Theres two that are out of state too. Jerry Stone and Pam White"
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:25 am

Mallory: looks to Octavia "I don't mean to steal yours and Harmony's thunder but.. there is good evidence to suggest Levesque and Stone are hunters that target vampires. Which sounds good on paper, but we still need a threat assessment. We need to know if they are also looking for us, or will find us by mistake." she folds her hands underneath her arms, balancing on her heels and looking about the room.

"And Lance sounds like he might be fallen to the wyrm. We need to determine if that can be reversed, if he is a threat and what needs to be done with him."
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Valentine Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:42 am

She nodded. "There are another two, Dale and Vern, who seem to be prime recruitment targets for Lavesque and Stone. if we need a quick out, distraction or need to make Lance disappear, there's always giving Mr. Stone a few hints about just how bad he is. I am positive that Stone is an actual preacher and the only reason Lance is still around is that Stone doesn't know just how depraved Lance is."
Octavia Valentine
Octavia Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:26 am

"Does this change our plan? It would sound like this just let's us know who to focus on and how to turn them against each other if we needed to."

She steps backwards to indicate she is finished, looking to Rebecca and Octavia who would be most at risk.
Harmony
Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:11 am

"Yes, same plan. Go to their meet up, get into the inner circle. I think we have plenty to move ahead on, and we should do so as soon as possible, time is of the essence. We have an in into the group, so you be vouched for. It will get you in the door. 

So two or more are vampire hunters.  That still does not tell us if they are hostile towards us or potentially allies."

(We can continue talking here if you like, but I'm going to set up a scene for Rebecca and Octavia at their meeting))
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Valentine Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:13 am

She nodded to Harmony. "Just making sure that we all know an out if we need one. Or a distraction." She turned to nod at Mallory and Rebecca. "I'm ready when you are."
Octavia Valentine
Octavia Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:33 am

"I think that's all i have" rebecca said with a nod
Rebecca
Rebecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:57 am

"Best of luck team. Getting in close will let us know what they are really up to."
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2