Dead Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie)

Post by Sasha Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:11 am

Sasha snorts an exasperated chuckle at people far away " Oh yeah, it's all over the place. I had this partner and people would constantly say shit to our face like 'how did you manage to get her?' Like they were surprised I would date her because I was --- dating below some arbitrary looks meter they had in their head.. Her own freinds in the scene would say that shit! Totally shaming her in front of me. Like whatever, she made me laugh and knew what to do with me in bed. I'm sad it didn't work out. "

She looks up to realize the odd position she's in to tell a long story, with her body so close and her eyes level to Charlie's mid section and panties. She carefully rises to her feet.
"Love the butterfly tattoo by the way. ... do you mind if I check them out? Since. . You know, some I might not see again." 
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie) - Page 3 Empty Re: Are you a good witch or a bad witch? (Charlie)

Post by Charlie Notaras Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:52 pm

"You like who you like." She says as she watches Sasha do her thing. "Sounds like they weren't her friends after all if they said things like that about her to you. Or they were jealous she had someone like you." Charlie shrugs her shoulders and clicks her tongue.

"Thanks." Charlie replies softly. "Go head." A lot of her work as a colorful mess of work, wolves, trees, flowers and lace, weapons, and insects, she bore a few glyphs, for tribes. Fianna and Black Fury in places most people wouldn't ever see.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:28 pm

Sasha smiles at the flattery, brushing her hair back as her cheeks flush. "Making me blush... um... thank you."  She bites her bottom lip as she looks over the tats .

After a careful examination:
"Beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous." Rising and making some more notes with her back turned before adding playfully with her tongue barely sticking out between her teeth in a smile
"The tattoos aren't bad either."

"Okay, I'm going to show you a few dress options and you will tell me which ones you like."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Charlie chuckles a little. "It's pretty." She says, on what well anyone can guess.

With her eyes locked on Sasha she watched her subtle body movements. "Thanks." She didn't seem to get it, but it was Charlie, she was kind of oblivious.

"Alright." She says with a slight nod of her head. "I should put my clothes back on..." She mumbles as he reaches for her skirt and top.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:00 pm

"You would probably be more comfortable that way." she smiles, but takes a curious look at Charlie as some of her mannerisms were unexpected.

"Earth tones are in right now, so that's good. Frankly my high fashion doesn't really translate as well here,
it makes me look like I'm trying to hard. It plays better in the bigger cities but... I don't really have time to re-do my wardrobe yet. Yet."
that sounded like a promise to herself.

"Are you trying to hide the tattoos? are there any you want to highlight and show off?"
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Charlie pulled on her clothing with ease, adjusting her skirt some around her hips. "You can go through my stuff sometime if you want." Sasha was skinny, so most things might not fit her as well but some stuff were wraps and adjustable. Makes it easy to remove.

"I don't mind them being on display. It doesn't matter to me. I do know that when I go into the town people stare at me. Maybe its the hair and the tattoos? Or.. me. I've been told I come off like a predator."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:26 pm

"Yes, you can come off that way. Maybe you pick up your habits from the garou. Don't worry hun, I will show you how to blend in better in town. 

Most people in town are not visibly on guard.  Here garou and some kin show their strength in dominance positioning. In town or at work that is considered rude. They are more relaxed since they are more protected. At least on the surface."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:20 pm

(pokey? I is back now, sorry.)
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:21 pm

(All good, I had surgery so I'm all spacey. Yay being back!)
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:24 pm

"My father was lupus, he took me when I was a baby. Raised me with his pack so I grew up with wolves and true." She smiles at Sasha's words. "Thank you. I think I got it down but it doesn't always show. I'd appreciate it." It felt good having someone support her and want to stand with her.

"Less assertiveness I presume? I've met men who like a less assertive woman." She rolls her eyes a little and scoffs. "Do you think maybe I would look good in reds or is my hair too much of that color?"
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:09 pm

"Yes, men tend to like less assertive women. Even some women are put off by it, it's trained in that is the way to behave. There are major attempts to point this out and address this tendency. "

Sasha looks Charlie up and down, regarding what looks would go well.

"Hmm...  do you like tight clothes? I am guessing you prefer free flowing ones. 

Some reds would go well,  but not all reds would go well with the lovely red you have already."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:22 am

"Is it? That women need to be..." She tries to think of the words. "Tamed." She says with a bit of disdain. "Like we are the ones meant to be claimed." She shrugs her shoulders.

"I am alright with showing my figure. Free flowing is nice as well, but nothing beats naked. However not everyone is fond of that." Charlie says with a soft laugh. "I am willing to try what you have to offer."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:34 am

Sasha flutters a breath "no complaints from me." She says to the side when nakedness is mentioned.

"Yes, there are some who believe women are to be claimed.  It's aweful and we try to deconstruct that  idea. For hundreds of years women had few positions of power and only a few jobs like teachers or nurses. Most were expected just to be mothers.

I'm on the board of directors for a hotel company, among other projects. We try to make sure qualified women are able to meet our full potential."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:30 pm

She stared at Sasha at her reaction to her words. Her brows raise and then she grins. "We should go to the river sometime. Get naked. Enjoy the water." There was something in her tone, a pitch of something seductive but not quite, but then she turns to pick up her mug.

"I agree. We are not things to be had. We shouldn't be expected to be submissive. A strong woman is a powerful and sexy woman. You are doing good work ensuring that women are given a chance to shine. Something to be proud of." Charlie gives Sasha an honest, endearing smile.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:37 pm

"The river?" She repeats, intrigued raising an eyebrow, she remains more tempted as she is afraid, though she does shift her stance as she's taken aback "I could see that being appealing once it gets warmer. Spring just started after all. "

She smiles at the more serious praise "No we can't, it's bad for the world. Women weren't even allowed into the frontlines of the military until recently. 

Could you imagine if the Nation did the same? Halving it's force for no reason? It would be suicide."
Sasha
Sasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3