The refuges

Go down

The refuges  Empty The refuges

Post by Dealer on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:14 pm

Refugees can be from all over the world, but most come from California, with notable numbers coming from the  Los Angeles area. Some stay, knowing it is a relatively fortified area with acres of unused land. About 40% of them actually stay long term, the other 60% use it for a short term stop until they can find other arrangements.  Most can't handle the poor quality of living or the heat.

Many are living in tents or structures built from wood and stone The refuges  Hogan-10, all property of the Uktean (through one branch of the Colorado River Tribes).

Some of the city folk can't deal with 'roughing it' and instead stay in the less secure hotels near the Casino.

Posts : 840
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum