Sentinels (Octavia, Rebecca)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Sentinels (Octavia, Rebecca)

Post by Octavia Valentine on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:19 am

"Of course I'm interested. I'd love a cut," she glanced at him and gave him a grin that was somehow nice and not nice at the same time. One might describe the look as predatory or even playful, depending on how one decided to take it. It was meant as both, anyway. "I'm assuming it's not just the body that you're getting trained up? You work on the mind as well? Tactics and shit? Being able to knock down a wall is great and all unless you knock down the wrong wall and bring the roof down on your head."
Octavia Valentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:03 am

"Oh yeah. You need a will to pass through the tests coming up. If you want to be in, lets get to that."

he passes her a number.  "Call me with the number you want me to contact. I will get back to you with the details."

He goes off to whisper to one of his friends, motioning backwards towards Octavia.
Dealer
Admin

View user profile http://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Valentine on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:04 am

She took the number and looked at it for a moment. Then into her back pocket with it. She nodded and smiled. "Sounds good to me. Let's get it on." She wanted to appear eager but not go overboard with it, making a note to get her hands on a burner cell for use with this particular venture.
Octavia Valentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2