Dead Mountain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After moot: Hok'ee's team (open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

After moot: Hok'ee's team (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: After moot: Hok'ee's team (open)

Post by Jo Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:08 am

"I don't think it's working for me yet. Her tattoos aren't even blurry. I think they are supposed to be blurry by now."  He motions to Charlie and her tats
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

After moot: Hok'ee's team (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: After moot: Hok'ee's team (open)

Post by Kit Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:49 pm

"I would think with anything that is eaten. It will take sometime to affect us."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:28 pm

Charlie barks a laugh. "It does take time, Kit is right." She proceeds to look around, staring at a lizard? She's staring at it alright. Reeeally staring at it.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:27 pm

Hok'ee:
"We are just beginning, soon you will see more. Can anyone see the heat shimmer? It looks like it is from the road, a normal mist of the desert, but it is the barrier of this sept and caern."

he notes Charlie staring at the lizard "Do you think this lizard is more than just a lizard? Tap in to your intuition."

He then looks Kit over, then sees her as if seeing her for the first time.
"How did you get your name again?"

That is all a side tangent

"Once you have found what you are looking for here, we should test the bounds of the shimmer."
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

https://deadmountainrage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:58 pm

((Follow up actions are being processed. I'll have something tomorrow to move this forward.))
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

After moot: Hok'ee's team (open) - Page 2 Empty After moot: Hok'ee's team (open)

Post by Kit Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:14 pm

Kit was picking her way carefully through the scrub brush while she followed the others. Occasionally stopping to examine her surroundings. Upon hearing Hokee’s question, her reply was slow and forthcoming. She toyed with her necklace as she was thinking of a reply. ”... When Sandy and Erin asked for my name. I didn’t know it. I couldn’t remember anything about myself.... The only thing I do recall was that there are Kit Foxes in the area. So now my name is Kit Fox.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:35 pm

"Kit.. you should look for foxes. Does anyone know how to find a desert fox or to draw one to us? Just as Siwon should look for birds.

In the meantime, we should test the bounds of this land."
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:28 pm

Charlie blinks. "It's a lizard, but anything could be a spirit I suppose. Also foxes... sound like a fox. Look in holes, avoid the snakes."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:37 am

"Would it help if I made fox noises ? I can do a spot on impression of animals.

Birds are easy"
If no one objects, he uses mimicry gift as a bird call, then as a fox call.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:19 am

"They are nocturnal, so it is unlikely we will see them now. Unless one is desperately looking for food." Scanning the surounding area, Kit looked for any places that might be the prefect place for a den. "They may be further out, most are shy when it comes to people. If we find a place that has a lot of lizards and rodents, we are sure to find a fox family nearby."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Charlie looked to Kit and then motioned with her head. "I can find you a fox, there's a family that lives in the craggy rocks nearby. Siwon.." She looks around, squinting a little at the pulsing colors around her. "Birds are all over the place..." She whispers.

"Now someone find me a kelpie....." She mumbles as she bends down to move a few rocks for no reason other than the possible mystery of what's beyond them.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:02 pm

The bird noises that SiWon makes are PERFECT! eerily similar and in a drugged up state you might be confused as to where the birds are.

Hok'ee nods to the craggy rocks "That is towards the bounds of the shimmer, we should move that way anyways. It is a long walk, but you can try your bird calls there as well."

He nods to Charlie: "You will have to find those here" he points to his mind, tapping the skull. "And where you can not see them, that is part of this journey."

((After a fifteen minuets of walking, the drugs have started to take their effect and they are now away from the mountain and deeper into the desert itself. Past dried brushes, cactus and rocks that are not part of the greater mountain. The larger number of brushes indicate there is some water in this part, making it a better habitat for the animals.))

Hok'ee: "We are lucky. It rained yesterday and it will rain again tonight. This means the animals are out and about and they are thirsty. We will have a better chance of catching and speaking to one."

((The hallucinations from the peyote begin with a flood of imagry: check your QA, I will give you all enigmas + wits checks to find out what they mean))
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:02 pm

"I do very good noises. The best noises. Should I make bird or fox noises? I can pretend like I'm one of them. I can pretend."

He excitedly pulls on the edge of Kit's shirt as he asks. He's clearly tripping balls and seeing something on Kit

"Woooooo!! Your face it... it looks like... " he just stares wide mouthed and makes a wow noise.

"Like a fox face. It's the best thing I've ever seen!"
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:13 pm

Kit's gaze shifted towards the east, head canted as she stared at something. "There's a fox.... Danger? That way?" Her words trail off as her focused is pulled from the fox she sees to Siwon pulling on her shirt. Seeing his wide mouth stare was unnerving, causing her to lean away from the boy. "W-what..?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:17 pm

She stares between the two of them, eyes wide until she catches the fox at the corner of her eye. She locks in on the fox and stares for a long quiet moment. "That's a spirit and it's interested in you." She says to Kit, which includes poking as if to say LOOK. AT. IT.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:52 pm

Hok'ee hears what they are saying, putting a hand on Siwon to distract him, since he's making Kit uncomfortable
"Let us go to the east, we will get a clear picture of what this danger is. We will return to the fox spirits, but if we know what they are afraid of, we will have a better chance to talk to them.

It could be a wyrm creature just beyond the boundaries. Or it could be environmental."
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:52 pm

"I think you are right Char-." Kit dose a hoping skitter jump side ways when Charlie comes into her view. The sheer wildness about her was enough to spook the already unsettled Ms Fox. Rubbing her necklace again, she nods to Hok'ee's words. She gives Charlie a few sidelong glances trying to figure out what she is seeing.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:55 pm

Erin followed the tripping kin, making sure no one falls in a ditch
Erin
Erin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:25 pm

Si-Won calls out to birds, making perfect noises in one direction.

A few minuets later he tries the same with foxes. They are flawless impersonations. "This is what we wanted to do, right?"
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:46 pm

Hok'ee was suggesting another path, but the group seemed to be beckoning the real foxes and seeing some kind of hallucination of a fox.

After thirty minuets of travel and calling to the foxes, a curious one appears in the distance standing on a large rock. He looks young and his body language seems defensive. He's just watching the group and does not seem too keen on getting closer or to let them approach, unless someone is particularly good at knowing animal behavior.

Hok'ee: "It is just a fox. But I think the fox spirit is watching him. Does anyone want to feed it?"
He takes out some plums to feed the fox and looks to Charlie who is one with animals and Kit who seems to have an affinity to this particular animal, unsure which would be best for this.
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:36 pm

Charlie fell back and silent, letting the other two focus on their animals, while Charlie herself focused mentally on the kelpie. Here in this state she did look closer to her umbral form. A perfect being with stringy watery hair, fierce black eyes akin to a horses. Even the shimmer of the sun reflected scales beautifully.
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:39 pm

Si-Won starts staring at nothing and chirping at it, different chirping sounds than before as he tries to perfect the voice of something that no one else can see.

"Wooo... do you think it's a spirit? Should we follow it? Does anyone here speak spirit it says... I think it wants to show us the night." he makes bird noises.

He stares at Charlie with his eyes completely dilated. "What did you give me? it's the best thing on the planet."
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dealer Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:15 pm

Charlie Notaras wrote:Charlie fell back and silent, letting the other two focus on their animals, while Charlie herself focused mentally on the kelpie. Here in this state she did look closer to her umbral form. A perfect being with stringy watery hair, fierce black eyes akin to a horses. Even the shimmer of the sun reflected scales beautifully.

Charlie smells the ocean and hears the waves gently crashing, beckoning her in a complete opposite way from the way Si-Won is motioning to. In the middle of a dessert.

Their callings of spirits (if it is that and not just hallucinations) call to them in opposite directions. They can try to decipher which is the stronger spirit calling, or they can split the party.
Dealer
Dealer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:09 am

Jo looks to Charlie, "you comming?" He seems intent on following the bird noises.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Notaras Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:10 am

"No.." Charlie whispered as she looked off in a random direction different from Jo's intended direction. "I need to go this way.." Without much of a word she stepped off towards the sounds of the ocean. "You go the way you need to go.."
Charlie Notaras
Charlie Notaras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next